Es dauert nicht mehr lange bis das nächste Battlefield V Update samt der Pazifik Inhalte verfügbar sein wird. Neben der Schlacht im Pazifik hat das kommende Update aber auch Fixes und Verbesserungen mit an Board, die DICE kürzlich bekanntgegeben hat.
Die folgenden Probleme werden mit dem kommenden Update gelöst:
- M1928A1 – The weapons shadow no longer looks like it has a foregrip when it does not have one
- Fixed an issue that would cause players to be seen playing the swimming animations while on ground.
- Fixed an issue where players could often be seen with low animation quality in high density areas.
- Fixed an issue where it would sometimes be possible to collide with soldiers that are dead.
- Holding down the melee button no longer blocks the sprint and jump input.
- Players are no longer blocked from throwing health and ammo pouches while at the same time firing a weapon at full auto. The firing will now correctly pause to throw a pouch.
- Fixed an issue where soldiers could get stuck against collision with hard-edged assets, like for example the edge of a bridge railing.
- Improved activation consistency of the sliding functionality.
- Fixed a rare bug that would cause players to spawn into the world without a plane, after they had selected a plane from the deploy screen to spawn into.
- Al-Sundan: Fixed many issues that would allow players to look through the geometry of certain rocks or even clip into them.
- Devastation: Fixed the Health resupply station near Flag E which was missing it’s interaction prompt.
- Marita: Certain tree branches no longer stop bullets.
- Narvik- Breakthrough: Fixes for Vehicle Reinforcement Spawns that were out of the combat area.
- Panzerstorm: Fixed some issues with tank spawns being blocked which would result in “The deploy point you selected is no longer available”
Weiter sollen auch diese Probleme gelöst werden. DICE hatte diese Problemlösungen bereits Anfang Oktober angekündigt:
- Operation Underground performance issues.
- Some windows are not vaultable in Al-Sundan.
- Unbuilt fortifications are not visible on the mini-map.
- Flickering issue with the smoke grenade effects.
- Underground: Issues related to players being able to reach unintended areas.
- Rotterdam: Issues related to players being able to reach unintended areas.
- Combined Arms: Players get an error stating „Could not fetch your report“ once the mission is over.
- Players may encounter tree’s that look blocky in the main playable areas.
- Players may in some rare cases be unable to deploy after bleeding out.
- Karabin 1938M Mastery IV incorrect requirement.