"Tapping" or lag hacking

Startseite | Foren | Battlefield 3 | "Tapping" or lag hacking

Dieses Thema enthält 0 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer. Es wurde zuletzt aktualisiert von  HenryBraxton vor 1 Woche, 3 Tagen.

Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Autor

HenryBraxton
    Teilnehmer
    Antworten: 0

I was playing Noshar tdm yesterday and came across these two players. They were both colonel 100 (meaning that they were doing all the jumping and stuff but when we got into an encounter I would freeze up for some reason and they would get the kill. I thought I was lagging at first but when I encountered another player my internet speed was fine. after several other engagements I was furious because every time I would freeze for a few seconds and they would be on the other side of me and kill me. keep in mind that this only happened when I encountered them in particular. after 2 matches I googled speed hacking because I thought they were using speed hacks (they were running way faster than squad sprint allows you to whenever I saw them) then I read an article explaining the different types of hacks that people use in fps games

one of them listed a lag hack or „tapping“ basically what it does is the player who’s using the hack will somehow lag out everyone else. the victim sees freeze frames for a split second and the hacker will use that to get an unfair advantage. I didn’t out right message the guys cause I knew if I did they would either play it off or say that I „need more skill“ but the way they were moving wasn’t no average competitive player movements l, like I said earlier they were moving way faster than what squad sprint allows you to.

Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
Antwort auf: "Tapping" or lag hacking
Deine Information:

:good: 
:negative: 
:scratch: 
:wacko: 
:yahoo: 
B-) 
mehr...

Twitter Facebook